After completing internships in both school and hospital/rehabilitation settings, Jennie practiced speech-language pathology in a school setting for 10 years. During this time, she also provided private speech therapy for 4 years at Speech Pathology Services. Jennie has worked with students collaboratively within early childhood preschool classrooms, with outpatient early childhood students, elementary students, middle school students as well as high school students. She has experience working with receptive, expressive and pragmatic language, articulation, phonology, childhood apraxia of speech, augmentative/alternative communication, hearing impairment, voice, and fluency disorders. Jennie has worked alongside families and educators to provide communication services to children with Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s, Hearing Impairment, Cochlear Implant, Specific Language Impairment, Cognitive Disabilities, Developmental Delays and Cleft Palate.
Jennie currently resides in Noblesville with her husband, John, and children Caden and Kaia. She has a passion for music and shares this joy with young children and their families in her early childhood music classes in Carmel. Jennie spends a great deal of time cheering on her kids while they engage in after-school activities. She enjoys hiking and spending time with family and friends.
Education, Certification & Licensure:
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology with a minor in Special Education, Hearing Impaired from Ball State University in 1992
- Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology from Ball State University in 1994
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence since 1996
- Speech Pathologist License through IPLA since 1996
- Indiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ISHA)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)